Austin Healey Cast Iron wall plaque
This cast iron garage plaque features the emblem from Austin Healey, the renowned British car brand. Austin Healey started as a joint venture between Donald Healey and Leonard Lord of Austin in 1952. The arrangement came about overnight when the Lord saw Donald Healey’s 100 model at the Earls Court Motorshow. They agreed a deal to mass produce the car, and the motor show signage was rewritten as “Austin Healey” the next day. This plaque shows the Austin coat of arms, and was commonly found on the Austin Healey Sprite model, which was introduced in 1958. Finished in handpainted red, black and white, this sign is extremely popular with fans of vintage British auto manufacturing. Two pre-drilled holes make it easy to hang in a garage, workshop or office.
W: 24 cm
D: 0.6 cm